The youth of this generation is very aware of almost everything these days. The girls and women are aware of everything. They know the use of things. As we are very mindfulofpollution and global warming, whenever you step out of your house, you are in danger of getting cancer and many more skin diseases due to the high intensity of the sunrays. Many of you must not be aware of the fact that sun rays are of two types that is,
- Ultraviolet A
- Ultraviolet B
So, ultraviolet A rays are those rays that we often call “dhoop” and are very harmful to people’s skin. In rare conditions, it can cause a bit of mutation. But that is not very casual and is very rare. The ultraviolet B rays are not visible but are harmful. So, most females think that there is no need for sunscreen in winters, but this is the blunder mistake they make. Because In winters, there are no sun rays, but ultraviolet B rays that are harmful tothe skin. So, applying sunscreen is one of the most crucialsteps in the skincare routine.
What are the steps of the skincare routine at home?
It varies from person to person. But we will enlighten you with the basic steps that a skincare routine must-have. So, below mentioned are the basic skincare routine steps –
- First, you need to cleanse your face with a cleanser. Or you can use the facewash that you use according to your skin type becauseyou need to know your skin type to use products accordingly.
- Then you need to tone your face. So you can tone your face with rose water or apple cider vinegar.
- Then, you should use vitamin c serum. It brightens your skin, improves its texture, and makes it clear.
- And then finally,the moisturiser step comes.
- And then the final step, the sunscreen step, comes.
Skincare is essential as it helps in anti-ageing. So, there is one more thing that you can do is hydrafacial. So there are so many positive antiaging hydrafacial benefits.